Reach Out Speak Out is always looking for kind people who can add an element of expertise or donate some much-needed physical goods and services such as counseling, gift certificates, construction and repairs, temporary shelter, items for events, household goods and clothing. Anything is better than nothing, and even the tiniest little bit helps, so please don’t be afraid to get involved!
Donate Safely And Securely Via PayPal
If you would like to mail your donation, please send to:
Reach Out Speak Out
P.O. Box 4979
Tampa FL 33677
You can also buy Scrip (gift cards) from hundreds of merchants that cost you nothing extra but Reach Out Speak Out gets a portion of the proceeds! Click here for info!
- Counseling…must be a licensed therapist.
- Gift Certificates…gas cards, groceries, Wal-Mart/Target gift cards, restaurants
- Construction or repairs…examples being changing the locks, plumbing and electrical problems, painting, etc.
- Auto repairs…to keep her car safe and running
- Temporary Shelter…if this is necessary, the local police department will need to be a aware of the situation.
- Items for Events
- Household Goods
When we give gifts such as toys, clothing, etc. for the children, we always give it to the mother to give to the child. It is a difficult situation for the mom to be in. She wants to give her children all of the things that her children used to get. Usually, leaving a domestic violence home changes the family dynamics. Although there is a timeframe that we try to use from leaving to being completely on their own, Reach Out Speak Out will make sure that mom and children will receive gifts for the children’s birthdays, Mother’s Day and Christmas and help with school supplies. Current Wish List items include the following:
- Gas Cards
- Grocery Gift Cards
- Child pajamas girls size 8
- Oil Change
- Kitchen: Dish towels – Pot holders
- Bathroom: Towels
- Bedroom: Bed sheets
- Food: Non perishables
- Cleaning Supplies
- Health Needs: Tooth Brushes – Tooth Paste
- Baby Items
If you are a professional and would like to donate your skill set to help the needs of those seeking help from Reach Out Speak Out, please contact us at [email protected]
- Auto Repair Mechanic